Parents and Boosters
The Firebears Boosters is a 501(c)(3) Corporation organized by parent and mentors:
- to support, encourage, and advance the robotics program and related activities of the Roseville Area High School Firebears Robotics Team;
- to promote projects that assist with the financial needs of the Roseville Area High School Firebears Robotics Team;
- and to promote STEM education in the Roseville Area School District.
While all parents are automatically members of the RAHS Firebears Robotics Boosters, we are always lookings for more parent volunteers to help support the team and to grow STEM in our community. Some ways you can help:
- Help with lunches and snacks
- Assist in or organize fundraising campaigns
- Help set-up at RAH’s annual Minnesota Invitational
- Volunteer at other FIRST robotics events
- Help find grants for our teams and scholarships for our high schoolers
- And more!
For more information contact Elysia Basham.